Old November 5th 04, 06:00 PM
Daniel J. Stern

Linda: Note that I've changed the subject line to reflect accurately the
content of the message. This is considered good etiquette.

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, linda wrote:

> >>don't know a dang thing about daytime running lights, except my son
> >>installed some on my car without my knowledge and my approval... can i
> >>remove them or is it against the law???

> > You can remove them; it's not against the law to do so.

> don't know how... maybe i can get my very ill son to tell me how to ....
> maybe i could find an internet sight? or pay someone to take them off?

How to take them off depends on how your son installed them. There are
many ways to do so. It would help if you got your son to tell you exactly
what he did/bought/installed/changed, so that you can take the car to your
regular service place, give them that information and say "Undo it,
please".