Old September 8th 06, 09:48 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw,uk.rec.cars.misc
[email protected]

Default BMW E34 drivers seat

Hi, is it possible to use a front passengers seat to replace a drivers
seat? Will it fit?

I want to replace mine for one without wear or tear, but its quite hard
to find a perfect drivers seat, the rest of the seats are like new in
the car.

You do see them on Ebay, but normally to the whole set, and, obviously,
I don't want to buy a whole set if the rest are OK.

I assume it will be easier to find a good passengers seat at a brakers,
but of course, before I do this I'd like to know if it fits.

Looking at them, I assume it will, but would like it if someone who
knows about such things could let me know.

Thanks