Old August 20th 06, 09:50 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Pete[_2_]

Default 2001 A4 turn lights blink once and fail

> wrote
> Thanks Pete, appreciate the prompt response.
> Is this something that I could do myself ? Just wanted to know how
> easy/complex a task it is.

It's doable, although you have to be very careful when removing the
center console trim not to break off the little clips that hold it in
place. Removing the relay itself may be though too if you don't have
the right tools. I just had mine done by the dealer - it's a 10 minute
job. They still managed to break those little clips and I ended up
getting a new trim piece.

Cheers,

Pete