Old September 17th 04, 01:51 PM
Wurm

"teem" > wrote in message
om...
> Where's a good place to get the better speakers?,Best Buys?,stores like
> that?.You saying the cd /cassette radio aren't a top player in the
> Saturns?,I think it's alright,I'm getting used to that pop/c&w/flat/rock
> settings.Thanks for the info any way! tim.

Well, I was very happy with the service at Future Shop, which I believe is
the Canadian equivalent of Best Buy. I also listen to very heavy / distorted
/ fast music, and I was really unhappy with the sound I was getting when I
first got my car so right away I replaced the stereo with a Pioneer CD
player, and the difference it made was incredible. Even the little paper
speakers sounded ten times better with a real system driving them. I only
replaced my speakers when I blew my stock ones. As for the speakers, since
there was only about a 75 dollar difference between the regular ones and the
almost-best ones they had in stock, I opted for the nicer onces and its been
a year and I still havent blown them (cross my fingers)