Old January 6th 05, 09:24 PM
Joao Eliseu

>It depends on the rest of the engine and gasoline available.
>The factory built thousands of 1300 engines with domed pistons. Stock
>items. Just hard to find.
>
>Jan

My engine come stock with dome pistons. I saw them. I think that all AB engines
come with those pistons. When a friend of mine opened the engine 12 years ago, they
here completely damage. Two rings here broken, but it started always at first time.
1 Litre of oil witch 1000 km. One guy sold me used flat pistons to rebuild the engine.
I think that the compression is not the same. I think that I can find dome pistons
somewhere. I have here gasoline with 95 and 98 RON so that is not a problem and
on the door of the gas cap, it says that it can work with 91 RON.

Joao