Old August 20th 06, 01:06 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
hands@your_throat.com

Default Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

Thanks for the link. The ending was truly a thing of beauty. That could have
been in Texas, where I live. Those ****-for-brains crackers are everywhere,
a truck and a six pack is all good ol' boys need for a good ol' time