Old January 10th 05, 06:18 AM
Braukuche

>If you DON'T trust what you were told, then there's nothing any of us
>can do to help you, because we can't verify anything from here. (My
>crystal ball is in the shop....)

I don't trust it, that was the purpose of the initial post. What I was hoping
to find was someone who had a Brazillian pulley and a German one or a degreed
pulley with known timing marks who could match the pulleys up side by side and
tell me what the marks on the Brazillian one really represent. Doesn't require
a crystal ball really, just two pulleys, but thanks anyway.
--Dan E