Old July 25th 05, 03:25 PM
Charlie Funk

Never come close to 1.5 hours.

Me either. It takes almost that long just to drink two six packs, let alone
take something apart and put it back together. By the way, be careful
because it's possible to reassemble incorrectly and the lights open in the
control switch closed position and vice versa. Maybe that was the time I
had three six packs. Can't remember.

Charlie