Old July 25th 05, 04:11 PM
RicSeyler

LOL ???
4 10mm nuts and 2 bolts and 1 connector on each bucket, had them out in
15 min..
tapped out the roll pin and taped the arm into original position, 3
bolts on the motor cover
(after loosening the allen head and removing the other), off came the
gear cover, blew
out the mess, popped in the pellets, a little spray lith grease on the
gear teeth and back
together.... what took me the longest was getting the right side gear
out of the housing
and aligning the buckets with the hood.

Seriously the '94 was a piece of cake.

--