Old March 2nd 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default ECCI Wheel and Pedals on eBay

It is too bad about the setup, I figured you get more bids, but then again
most of us so called gamers are on boxes that might not even have the
gamport, wonder if this didnt sell you might find the usb/gameport adapter
and then sell it quicker or add that to the description as many use the
rockfire adapter I think it is?
Don Scurlock enlightened us with:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...F%2Fcgi.ebay.c