Old January 6th 05, 04:23 AM
Cory Dunkle

Default Don't think I mentioned yet, but I got new tires...

I got new tires put on a while ago, the end of last month. I got them from
tirerack.com, but they took a little longer to get here since they were out
of stock at the local warehouse. I ended up getting BFGoodrich Radial T/A in
225/70/15. I like them, they handle much better than my old tires did even
when new. The new ones being an inch shorter surely help a littel with that.
Anyhow, today I got to drive in some real rain with the new tires and wow,
they handle great in the rain. Way better than my old ones ever did. They
grip great when taking off from a stop in the rain, stop very well, and what
impresses me the most about their wet handling is how well they take the
turns in the rain.

I did notice the tread seems to be a little on the soft side, which I
suppose helps with being stickier. I suppose with time I'll see what kind of
mileage I'll get out of them...

So, if anyone has any thoughts on this tire, good or bad, I'm listening. I
was indecisive about what tire to get and ended up going with this one as it
seemed pretty good. I'm happy with it, which I suppose is what matters. I
don't know if I could have made a better choice for the price, but I got
what I got and I'm satisfied with the performance.

Cory