Old January 6th 05, 05:14 AM
Malcolm

"Cory Dunkle" > wrote in message

> So, if anyone has any thoughts on this tire, good or bad, I'm listening. I
> was indecisive about what tire to get and ended up going with this one as

it
> seemed pretty good. I'm happy with it, which I suppose is what matters. I
> don't know if I could have made a better choice for the price, but I got
> what I got and I'm satisfied with the performance.

Radial T/A's and, for that matter, most all BFG's, are excellent tires. I
had a set on a Dodge Spirit (mid-size ChryCo car from the '90's) and they
lasted, let me think, about 60k miles as I remember. That's on a
front-driver, with somewhat regular tire rotation on about a 10k mile basis.
As I remember, they were really excellent in harsh weather (mostly rain, as
we moved south out of the snow belt shortly after having them installed).

--
Malcolm