Old February 13th 04, 05:40 PM
Mike Romain

Making the fan 'fixed' will eat some power, not a lot, but some for
sure.

On some of them you can just use longer bolts on the fan and that jams
up the clutch so it all moves together.

As someone else mentioned, you could go electric as well and get rid of
the mechanical fan.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's