Old August 19th 06, 08:18 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

Default I Must be Getting Slow

OK, I'm not so slow after all. Read on RSC where you can turn
incremental boost up and down. It's at 5/10 by default. I bumped it
up to 10 and ran a 1:14 on my second lap.

So turn up your boost!

Secondly, my throttle pot is hosed, so I'm running at about 80%
throttle most of the time. Gonna have to get it fixed.

David G Fisher, please post a replay of that 1:11 lap somewhere so we
can see your awesome driving technique!

Pat Dotson