Old July 13th 05, 12:14 AM
Larry

I just run everything in the native resolution, which in my case is
1280X1024. Works fine for me.

If you buy a wide-screen or bigger monitor with a native res higher than
that you do have to take into consideration you comptuers abilitiy to push
that many pixels.

Mine can, so I'm good.

Ths is, however, why I haven't bought silent hunder 3. They locked the res
to 1024X768 (dumb-asses).

-Larry