Old January 26th 05, 01:07 PM
SteveBrady

I got an '02 and have that "cowhide" interior....well, it's the colour of
baby puke!! Seriously!! And you have to throw flour down on the seat
during the summer, so you can peal yer arse off.
I immediately went out and bought some wet okoele's (black and grey) and
they match the dash and look awesome!