Old February 24th 05, 05:13 AM
C.H.

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:44:02 -0800, Universal Soldier wrote:

> If I have the right of way, like on an X intersection with a minor road,
> where the minor road has stop signs, mine does not. If someone is making a
> left turn from the minor road onto my road, but his movement is blocked by
> cars in front of him. Is it legal for me to hit his car?

Fortunately not ('failure to avoid an accident', insurance fraud, possibly
manslaughter).

> Suppose I could stop, but I'm angry that they are blocking my way and I

You need anger management classes.

> think the insurance settlement might be more than my car's market value. Is

In other words, you intentionally cause an accident because of greed.
Might be murder if the other driver dies.

> it OK for me to just keep going and take my right of way, even though I
> could stop to prevent the collision?

No, it is not ok, and it is illegal and terminally stupid to boot.

Now I realize that you are very likely an excessively stupid troll, but on
the off chance that you are not a troll but indeed as stupid as you try to
come across he Imagine you made a mistake and someone else just t-boned
you intentionally and killed you, would you still think 'it was ok'?

Chris