Old May 12th 06, 07:22 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Vote on New Audis' Styling

I can, for one. I have no problem with the rest of the styling on the new
models, it's just that ugly horse collar front end.

The new grill looks alot better on the new TT because it's a lot less tall
since the car is more low-slung. On the other models, it looks too tall
(that's why the split grill looked so good because it made the front end
look more wide rather than tall. The new front grill gives the car a
locomotive look -- not exactly what I would call stylish, more like garish.

ups.com...

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dl...arams=Itemnr=1