Old May 12th 06, 07:27 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Vote on New Audis' Styling

I do, for one. Everytime I walk into the garage or up to my car in a parking
lot, I get an "what a beautiful car" feeling. I don't want to walk up to my
car and have a "argh, but at least it's nice inside" feeling -- it's called
balance, something that Audi had up until now....

And as far as styling growing on you, I think that's a case of denial. I
think that what you are actually saying is that you learn to settle for
something less than what you really wanted.