Old May 12th 06, 09:58 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Vote on New Audis' Styling

TonyKiz wrote:
> And as far as styling growing on you, I think that's a case of denial.

Absolute rubbish. I much prefer the new styling over the old, if you
don't then fine, but don't force your objections on others as if there
is something wrong with them for having that opinion.

> think that what you are actually saying is that you learn to settle for
> something less than what you really wanted.

The new style IS what I want, so much so that I'll be selling my "old
style" car for the new one. Hardly in denial.