Old June 24th 05, 02:34 PM
Frank

If you gently "scratch" the radiator fins with your finger nails and that
they bend or fall off, your rad is bad and needs to be changed. Other signs
are a redish or greenish colors on the rad means a replacement is required
soon. But if it's like 35C outside, its normal for the fan to run every 1-2
minutes when idle.