Old July 22nd 05, 11:13 PM
Troy

Ya it's a big pain... gotta take out the dash, passenger seat also would
make things easier, discharge the ac, somehow undo the crimp (2 of them) in
the ac line they put in, before the firewall undo about 7 bolts on the
firewall, and one of them has two nuts on it, one is behind the bracket
you'll see after taking the first one off. Then the big black box that you
rip out has to be taken apart to get to the core.

I tried to do this myself once.

Pay someone to do it for you is what I say.

Since my jeep is no longer my daily driver (and I broke alot of stuff trying
to do it myself) I removed the heating/ac totally. Gonna put an onboard air
system where the factory ac compressor used to be.

btw haynes sux i tried lookin at that too for this job.

Troy