Old September 1st 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Buster

Default Direction GM's taking Saturn

If it weren't for the plastic panels, what would make my Saturn better
than any other car? I've bought a couple of replacement Saturns
because they still look pretty good after several years, while the
metal paneled cars are all dinged up. Without plastic panels, there is
no significant reason for me to choose Saturn over another brand.
Buster
<snip>