Old February 25th 05, 03:32 AM

I certainly wouldn't pay close to new price for a 3yo anything either. It
was just one I saw advertised.
X5 isn't reliable? ummmm your right the toyota has had tyres & 1 battery &
oil changes in10 yrs.
Our 2002 Toyota RAV has had a set of car mats & oil changes....Toyotas are
good.

The X5 says it tow 2700kg (braked) which is less than the cruiser @ 4500kg
(braked), but still enough for us.

Room wise I sat in the back seat of the X5 and it seems to have as much leg
room as the 'cruiser but didn;'t feel as 'closed in' as the cruiser.
Possibly because the cruiser front seats are higher, which makes the back
seats feel closed in a bit.

The quited fuel use for the X5 is 8-9litres/100 whic is way better than the
'cruiser petrol (around 15-16 L/ 100)
Are the BMW station wagons better than 8-9 l/100km? (I'm still thinking
diesel)