Old July 25th 05, 05:10 PM
attnews

the '93 thru'95's are the true AMC styling: I think the best looking.
Available for several years was the l960's chysler 318 cubic inch 8, a
reliable power plant. chrysler made a big deal (ha) out of its new aluminum
v-8, which was said to be much lighter. It was, by 50 pounds. Them
dummies. There weren't 3 or 4 8's, only 2. Chysler used the Nash/AMC
inline 6 for many years, and still has it in the wrangler. Good luck.
oups.com...