Old June 25th 05, 02:26 AM
ed

Theres a spray which makes your license plate super reflective whereas the
camera will blind itself from its own flash thus making your plate appear
washed out or overexposed.

I would think you could get the same reult from hi-gloss clear finish but
thats your decision.

Another product is a lens which covers your plate so it is visible straight
on but at angles parts of the numbers blacked out. I got a $50 ticket for
having this on my car fro obscuring my plate!.

In my city they have the yellow times set .1 second below federal guidelines
and a lot of us got off. The guidelines are 3.0-6.0 seconds of yellow time.

You wont get off the ticket even if you move out of the way of an ambulance.
Seen it.

You also should get used to the idea of making yellow your color of choice
for stopping in addition to red. Sure you'll get ass-ended one of these
times, but you'll not be at fault for stopping.

There are other products like a system that flashes back. The red light
camera guys have made flashless cameras to defeat all that.

You could program your GPS to remind you your approaching an intersection
with one of those cameras or learn to get good with a paintball gun.

good luck. I feel your pain!

ups.com...