Old June 25th 05, 03:07 PM
Don Stauffer

Mike wrote:
> Har har, you guys are real funny. Maybe when you guys get a $75 ticket
> for quote/unquote 'running' a red light by .2 seconds in the rain, I'll
> help you figure out how to prevent it. Or maybe you have tons of money
> to burn, and don't have to worry about incidents such as this.
>
> Whatever, thanks for your help.

Well, I've been driving for 49 years without a red light ticket. So I'd
say the odds of anyone getting one because of an unintentional slip up
are low. If the odds are one or two per lifetime, then 75 or 150
bucks, compared to other costs of a lifetime of driving are minor, and I
can sure live with it.

If you get LOTS of these tickets, I'd guess that there is a message there.