Old March 16th 05, 12:14 AM
K. Daver

Default Extended Warranties

Hi everyone --

First off, you guys (& gals) are great. Been reading a lot and you've
helped me with a lot of questions that I've had on being a perspective
Audi owner.

I have another question regarding their warranty. I've been looking at
a few places known for luxury car sales (reputable) and they offer
aftermarket warranties. I'd rather have a true extended Audi extended
warranty but wasn't sure if you can buy a warranty directly through Audi.

The company that I may use offers a warranty through Pinnacle. I've
heard that companies sometimes are able to buy extended warranties
through the manufacturer themselves, but wasn't sure if this was the
case with a consumer.

Whatever Audi I end up getting, must have some type of existing Audi
warranty leftover. Of course, I'd rather buy something ceritifed to get
the 100K coverage, I'd definitely consider a non-certified if I could
get a good aftermarket warranty or (preferrably) an Audi extended warranty.

Does anyone know if you are able to purchase an Audi extended warranty
directly from Audi (or a dealership?) (if bought through a non-Audi
dealer) or do we have to get aftermarket?

Thanks in advance!

(remove nospam in my email address to reply privately)

Marty