Old June 6th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default Saturn - Rebates & cash incentives?

Hi:

Just wondering if Saturn has a policy against rebates & cash incentives?

I note that right now GM is offering $1,000 toward the purchase of either
the Chevy Uplander or Buick Terraza, but not the Saturn version, the Relay.

So do you pay more for Saturns?

We actually plan on getting a Saturn Vue (6FWD) very soon. I was just
hoping that Saturn might offer some special incentive to help make the
acquisition more pleasant. Haven't had to make car payments for several
years now and do not look forward to it ...

~~Phil~~