Old August 6th 06, 11:52 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
[email protected]

Default Z4 question for novel I'm writing

Hey -- I'm writing a piece of fiction, and in it, an '06 Z4 is involved
in an accident. I was about to have a piece of evidence left behind at
the scene -- a piece of the turn-signal lens -- but it occurred to me
that I'd better make sure that's practical. Could it happen?

What I mean is, I know some lower-end cars have an amber plastic
turnsignal lens that could easily shatter in an accident. What about
the 06 Z4? Is there ANYTHING on the front end of the car that might
get left behind at an accident scene (hit-and-run) that could be traced
back to the make and model?

Many thanks!