Old December 22nd 04, 12:39 AM
Eddy Long

Default =SKINNY= Jeep Liberty 4x4

Happy holidays!

Need a little skinny on a Jeep Liberty 4x4 V6.

I run a guide service in which I trailer a driftboat. The boat and trailer
weight about 600 pounds. I log about 8,000 miles on the road from April
through November.

I've been using a Dodge 2WD pickup truck with a V6 for the past eight years
and it's been fine. I need the V6 since I go up a lot of hills with the
trailer.

The only hitch with the truck and is that it's a squeeze to have three
adults in the front of the cab.

If anyone can be good points - and bad - about this SUV I'd like to hear
about it.

Looking at the numbers - it comes in at about 23k for V6 / Auto.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays to you and yours...
E.