Old January 29th 05, 06:15 PM
Dana H. Myers

Christian Peschout Olsen wrote:
> As far as I consern, it is not a very dangerous problem, it's just some bad
> contacts or so.

Bad contacts connected to an explosive device. In my
world, that's a dangerous problem.

> And my bet is that it is quite expensive to fix, especially
> in Norway.

Since we're betting, I'll bet you'd rather pay some money
than lose your sight or worse when the thing blows in your
face while you're twiddling with it.

> So if anyone knows the cause/source of the problem, I will be
> gratefull if you share that information.

You've apparently got a faulty airbag circuit. Leon posted some
diagnostic information, but since you seem pretty cavalier about
the dangers of a faulty airbag, I suggest you just take it to a
professional ASAP.

Cheers,
Dana