Old January 19th 05, 08:45 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Not being able to get it out of gear easily tells me it's in the
release mechanism: http://www.billhughes.com/clutchControl.jpg The brake
fluid has a distinctive smell, so I would wipe the area inside the cab
where the push rod goes through and the bottom of the bellhousing and
smell. Although many parts stores only sell the master, slave assemble
as a unit.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O