Old August 21st 06, 09:37 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
[email protected]

Default 2001 A4 turn lights blink once and fail

Checked ecstuning.com and it works to around $40 with shipping. Will
get it from dealership here locally $45 instead, so if theres a problem
with the part, it will be easier to handle.
I live in Santa Clara, California.
Any one know of a good mechanic that could do this job ?

Thanks Pete for the info.
girish.