Old September 19th 06, 06:39 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PAPADOC

Default R.I.P Brocky

Awww gee you don't like me. Does this mean that the date this Sunday afternoon
is off?

> Well here's another definition of hero - someone who kills off dopey
>****s like you.

Awww gee does this mean I need to be frightened? Ooh big scary man...making
threats. Careful bitch you never know who you are threatening...some people
might take it seriously.

> I've seen some self righteous ****wits in my time in their own little
>worlds - you're up there with the best of them dickhead!

Self righteous for saying that some guy who has some talent at throwing a car
around a track does not equal the hero status of a person who runs into a
burning building to save dumbasses like you? Self righteous for saying that a
person who held his months old child over some dangerous animals as a
promotional stunt does not occupy the same stratus of heroism as a young Captain
leading his men up the stairs of a strange house to kill people planning on
blowing up vacation spots. ****wit? for saying that neither Senna nor Brock's
actions come close to matching the heroism of a young Sgt throwing his body on a
grenade to save his friends.

And you are calling me names...? I had backed away from this conversation with
an apology on Tony's suggestion. Consider that courtesy ****ed.

Pierre PAPA DOC Legrand

> Pathetic.
>
>PS - you should change "blog" to "bog" in that sig.

My Blog all about politics and the terror war.
www.papadoc.net/PinkFlamingoBar.html