Old September 20th 06, 06:24 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes[_1_]

Default R.I.P Brocky

"PAPADOC" > wrote in message

> Awww gee you don't like me. Does this mean that the date this Sunday
> afternoon
> is off?
>
>> Well here's another definition of hero - someone who kills off dopey
>>****s like you.

> Awww gee does this mean I need to be frightened? Ooh big scary
> man...making
> threats. Careful bitch you never know who you are threatening...some
> people
> might take it seriously.
>
>> I've seen some self righteous ****wits in my time in their own little
>>worlds - you're up there with the best of them dickhead!

> Self righteous for saying that some guy who has some talent at throwing a
> car
> around a track does not equal the hero status of a person who runs into a
> burning building to save dumbasses like you? Self righteous for saying
> that a
> person who held his months old child over some dangerous animals as a
> promotional stunt does not occupy the same stratus of heroism as a young
> Captain
> leading his men up the stairs of a strange house to kill people planning
> on
> blowing up vacation spots. ****wit? for saying that neither Senna nor
> Brock's
> actions come close to matching the heroism of a young Sgt throwing his
> body on a
> grenade to save his friends.

I don't think those firemen were heroes anyway. Look at who they were
saving - a bunch of ****wits just like yourself. I'd say they were pretty
stupid to risk their neck for the bunch of monopoly playing ****ants in that
building anyway. Idiots - not heroes. Akin to Stevos moment of madness I
guess.

Good fun dwelling on the negative in the wake of someone's death, isn't
it?

> And you are calling me names...? I had backed away from this conversation
> with
> an apology on Tony's suggestion. Consider that courtesy ****ed.

And right back at you - lets **** all over each others parade ****wit.

Your turn papapoodle you silly little french bitch. Why don't you go and
polish the Statue of liberty that the french are so well represented by
sweety?