Old July 22nd 05, 10:50 AM
Mike Villeneuve

Default '05 Mustang front suspension issues

Kinda funny to post this but I recently took my new Mustang in because at
slow speeds when turning i could hear a weird hollow popping noise from the
suspension...now i know i dont know much about cars but it didnt sound right
so i took it in...apparently a few new mustangs have this same issue, the
dealer said only a few make this noise and installed some kind of damper or
something in the suspension. when i picked up my car the most reassuring
thing they told me was that Ford doesnt know if this will fix it but thats
what they said to do first...great, thank god its covered under waranty

i dont know all the details but i am wondering if this has happened to
anyone else