Old July 24th 05, 01:13 AM
SMoo

I just got back from the car...

I popped off the radiator cap, and got the car running nice and warm...

When I did, coolant started pouring out from somewhere I can't see. From the
bottom of the car, it looks to be from between the fender and the oil pan...

Could this be the heater core?

Is it safe to bypass it? We're not going to have much need for a heater
during July in Texas...