Old July 16th 05, 12:55 AM
teem

God Damn I hate that!,All these summer morns I have to put up with
that weak assed blower,I tried heat on the defrost & it cleared
off,but,came back after I went back to the a/c.1 thing I noticed that
helps is-make sure the windsheild is clean on the inside,that film
that forms makes the defrost useless.On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:21:30 GMT,