Old September 6th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
c[_1_]

Default '79 304 Edelbrock carb problems vs Holley carbs?

I guess that means that any car that has a 426 Street Hemi in it isn't
considered a musclecar.

http://www.426-hemi.com/hemi/info/tech/426/specs.htm

Just a "little" 276/284 split duration cam in those grandma engines that had
2 4 barrel carbs from the factory. Also the 340/440 6-pack engines if those
rich old grannies couldn't afford the hemi in their new car back then. And
to think my whole life I though most grandmas would have enough power with
425 HP rated engine that actually made closer to 500 HP when you wound them
a little higher. Those darn grannies!!!

Chris