Old July 21st 05, 06:37 AM
Robb S via CarKB.com

I believe you are talking about the ford 8.8 conversion. I'm not sure on the
years, but it sounds right. Do a search on this site for rearends etc....
8.8 and it will all come out. I'm currently researching this and everything
looks good. I'm just not sure on the years your posting, but I think thats
accurate. I understand there is a couple of years with drum brakes, but you
want to go with the disc.....
did you still wanna buy my hard top? those pics you posted kinda looked like
fort lewis area, am I close?
Robb