Old January 4th 05, 06:12 AM
speedy

ANd to answer your actual question- Its in the tank. You have to drop
the tank for replacement.

To fill in the blanks from the other responses- When you turn on the key
you should hear the fuel pump kick on for a few seconds and then hear
the relay turn it off before starting. hecking the relay is easier, and
you wont get your hands dirty. If that doesnt fix it run some power to
the fuel pump leads to see if its really dead. You'l find those wires
under the back seat.

-SP