Old February 7th 05, 03:42 AM
JazzMan

Rojo2G wrote:

> >maximize the chance of catching someone running a red light.

> I don't remember exactly where I saw this, but I have a vague memory of a film
> or something you can put over your liscence plate that looks clear but will
> not allow a camera to record the number. It could be some sort of polarized
> plastic.
> Rojo

And one of the first laws passed when traffic cameras show
up is one that outlaws the placement of anything over the
license plate, and you can be sure that this law is very
aggressively enforced since it deals with something that
threatens revenue.

JazzMan
Please reply to jsavage"at"airmail.net.
Curse those darned bulk e-mailers!