Old July 19th 05, 04:41 PM
TerryB

Jan Andersson wrote:
> I wonder if there was a question in there somewhere
>
> Don't feel bad, little annoying things like this happen sometimes to the
> best of them.
>
> If the tube is straight, and you cant turn it in place after the head is
> torqued down, then it's probably ok.
>
> If it was an old rusty tube, it could have a crack in the crimped
> section and you wouldn't see it.
>
> Hey, if it doesn't leak or interfere with the pushrod, it's ok
>
> Jan

And to add to my insult, I forgot to put the lower air deflector in
place under the jugs............. I thought things went to well up to
the point of finding the bent tube and have gone down hill since. Not
discouraged though, Rome was not built in a day. I shall keep forging
ahead!

On a note, the tube did not bend in the middle only on the flexible end
luckily, so it should be fine but I still need to check the very end of
it where the seal is.

I feel much better now that Jan has razzed me a little, knowing that he
has been there and done that, whether he actually said it or not, makes
things better some how. LOL