Old March 3rd 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default 1971 transporter

I'd check the spring tension on the brushes in the generator as well
as the rest of the checks Quick James suggests. It may charge well
when cold then as the springs warm up, lose their tension and contact.
Of course as usual, the tip/suggestion is free. I hope it is more than
worth what is paid for it.

>this morning i started the bus and the red light did not come on...then
>about 1/2 mile down the road it begins to flicker...i thought maybe
>increase rpm's would correct problem, but still flickers..at work today so
>i will not be able to test till later tonite or the weekend..thanks for
>help suggestions...any others, greatly appreciated....thanks

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

If A Quiz is Quizzical,
What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict.