Old January 14th 05, 04:44 AM
Mike Z. Helm

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:08:33 -0800, "C.H." >

>>>You may even kill someone sober

>> Not gonna happen.

>You must be among the stupidest 2% of drivers, if you really think that
>you cannot make a mistake that leads to someone else's death. And you must
>be even more stupid if you think that you can't make that mistake even
>drunk.

The odds are in his favor. Seriously, most people never get in an
accident which results in serious injury (or death) in their entire
lifetime and plenty of people do occasionally imbibe (be it 1 or many
drinks) and later get behind the wheel.

>>>and the risk of you killing someone even when driving with legal BAC is
>>>_drastically_ higher.

>> Again, I ask you to define "drastically".

>Depending on whose numbers you believe anywhere between 400% and 1000%.

lmao - you mean whether we use yours or MADD's numbers?

Since you're claiming to be the voice of reason, your number must be
1000%, right?

>>>To assert that you will not kill anyone, let alone that you will not
>>>kill anyone drunk, is quite simply wrong.

>> Wrong? So you do in fact "know" that I will kill someone?

>No, I just know that there is no driver out there, who can guarantee he
>will never make a mistake that leads to someone else's death and that you
>are no exception, even though you apparently are stupid enough to believe
>that (see above).

It's a safe bet for most people even if they do have a few drinks over
the course of a few hours and then drive a couple of miles a few times a
year.

>>>Also self deception.

>> Well, here's your opportunity to show me that MOST people who drink and
>> drive cause accidents.

>Where did I say that most people who drink and drive cause accidents?

Well, you did the statement, "most people who drink and drive don't even
cause accidents" a "deception".

Quod Erat Demonstratum