Old January 14th 05, 04:56 AM
Bernd Felsche

"C.H." > writes:
>On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:26:06 -0600, Matthew Russotto wrote:
>> In article >,
>> C.H. > wrote:

>>>Or a bicycle.

>> Clever neo-prohibitionists have gotten the drunk driving laws
>> applied to bicycles.

>You won't believe it, drunk driving laws are applied to cars too
>and if you are too drunk to bike you are also too drunk to drive -
>as seen from the standpoint of the law. Or are you trying to say,
>that you get so drunk that you can't ride in a straight line any
>more and hope that the heavier car won't show your impairment off
>as much as the less stable bike?

You've really lost the plot.

<sarcasm>
We (tinw) all know that you have to pedal faster to stabilise the
bicycle. So the more drunk you are, the faster you should go!
</sarcasm>
\ / ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!
X against HTML mail | Copy me into your ~/.signature
/ \ and postings | to help me spread!