Old August 26th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Mike Romain

Default 2001 Crown Victoria Fuel Pump

When Jeeps have this exact symptom, it is normally a dirty connection on
the TPS or throttle position sensor. Unplugging it and giving the
contacts a clean with a spray contact cleaner fixes them up for a couple
years, then they need it again. Real contact cleaner is the best, but
WD40 will work in a pinch.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's