Old June 30th 05, 10:03 PM

Default 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid

This is a warning to anyone looking to buy one of these vehicles. I
just bought one a couple months ago and it makes a constant loud
annoying humming sound around 80 mph. The sound actually starts at 70
and continually gets higher in pitch and louder up to 80 mpg. Honda
refuses to do anything about this problem, they state that since the
condition occurs outside the legal speed limit for my state, they are
not obligated to fix the problem.

So if you looking at buying the Hybrid, beware. Buying a car from
Honda in general may not be the best idea if their policy is to refuse
repair for conditions that only occur at higher than the posted speed
limit.

As for me, I will not be buying another Honda, nor will anyone in my
family. There customer service for this issue has been pitiful and a
bitter disappointment.