Old June 24th 05, 09:58 PM
Dave Hinz

On 24 Jun 2005 20:42:15 GMT, Chuck Sherwood > wrote:

>>Then you haven't been paying attention. I won't buy another chrysler
>>product, ever, because they knowingly ignore engineering problems and
>>refuse to take responsibility. Full stop.

> Ford had big problems with the pinto blowing up when re-ended.
> They knew about the problem but determined it was cheaper to
> pay the legal fees than fix the car. Would you buy a ford?

Well, they're all schmucks, aren't they? But, that was the early '70s,
this is present. So, who knows. I guess since they didn't **** me off
personally, and all those engineers and managers are presumably ancient
history, it's been long enough. It's not like they, you know, put
switches in their vehicles which cause fires or something... (yes, I
know)